Always look at the profile details, especially their weight! You may find surprises.
This is a young woman from a well know dating website …
Jenifer Mares profile details:
28 / Female / Straight / single
How tall are you? 5’4″ (162.56 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 160 lbs. (73 kg.)
What color is your hair? Red [doesn’t match the photo – scammers often confuse auburn or brown for red]
What is your ethnicity? Native American [they think this means simply born in the U.S.]
This woman has the wrong weight, wrong hair color, and wrong ethnicity (the woman in the photo is probably Hispanic, Indian, or Middle Eastern)
Here is her profile description:
i am jenifer mares..am 28 years old i was born and brought up here up here in USA alababama i have an undergraduate from florida state university and a graduate degree [MBA] from duke university. i hope to find a man life and beginning with the rest of my life with… am here seeking a soul mate …..
Always check the fine print! Check the profile details and compare them to the photo(s). Also, ask the scammer about those details with questions containing deliberately wrong questions. Remember they are not good at the details and will trip themselves up frequently.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Victim’s Stories: A Tale Of Warning From A Scam Victim - September 25, 2018
- RSN™ Special Report: Cybercrime Hits $1.4 TRILLION ANNUALLY - September 25, 2018
- RSN™ Guide: What Is The Relationship Between Scammer And Victim? - September 25, 2018
- A Woman’s Perspective About Facebook Scammers - September 25, 2018
- RSN™ Breaking News: Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Against Facebook - September 24, 2018