Updated on by
This Is The Face Of Ghanaian Cyber Crime
This is the face of the man that permits Ghana to be an online fraud capital in the world!
Meet The Honorable H.E. Kwesi Amissah-Arthur, Vice President of the Republic of Ghana & Chairman Of The Police Council.
We know that most of you that read this site will have strong feelings about Ghana after you have met a few of their fine upstanding citizens online. So we though we would share with you the one man that choses to allow this to go on!
H.E. Kwesi Amissah-Arthur
Here is his official Facebook page – feel free to share your thoughts: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kwesi-Bekoe-Amissah-Arthur/414610681961508
He also has two LinkedIn Profiles – feel free to reach out and touch:
You might also want to share with him our Open Letter to the Republic of Ghana!
This is the best his feeble government can do: http://www.viasat1.com.gh/vone/news/local.php?postId=4851
His government and embassy have ignored our letters and emails for an interview. So perhaps a grass-roots effort will show results!
We encourage you to send him your feelings after you have been scammed by Ghanaian Sakawa boys!
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Cyber Basics: Three Random Words - November 14, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Anti-Scam Tip: Uninvited Strangers - November 14, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Victims’ Recovery: Volunteering - November 13, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Editorial: Commentary On Being Scammed Again - November 12, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Ghana Scam Revelation [Videos] - November 11, 2019