The Fraudsters Didn’t Even Ask For Account Or Password Details
Victim of sophisticated banking con reveals how she was tricked into transferring £4,000 to scammers
Catherine Downey was duped into giving away £4000 by phone fraudsters.
The mother-of-three was victim to the ‘most sophisticated’ telephone scam yet. The con woman who called her was already able to look inside her bank account.
Read more here:
A victim of the most sophisticated banking scam has explained how she was conned into giving away £4,000. It was only went she visited her branch she was told she was tricked.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Nigerian EFCC Nabs 32 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In One Bust – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 26, 2019
- 10 Nigerian Criminals Arrested By Italian Police – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 26, 2019
- Conman Pretended To Be Mortgage Adviser To Defraud Nurses Of £100k – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 25, 2019
- Japan – The Romance Scammer’s Heaven – A SCARS|RSN™ Guest Editorial By Catherine Saori Usui - April 25, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Too Many Facebook Groups - April 25, 2019