Updated on by
The Fraudsters Didn’t Even Ask For Account Or Password Details
Victim of sophisticated banking con reveals how she was tricked into transferring £4,000 to scammers
Catherine Downey was duped into giving away £4000 by phone fraudsters.
The mother-of-three was victim to the ‘most sophisticated’ telephone scam yet. The con woman who called her was already able to look inside her bank account.
Read more here:
A victim of the most sophisticated banking scam has explained how she was conned into giving away £4,000. It was only went she visited her branch she was told she was tricked.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam & Scamming News: Nigeria’s EFCC Arrests Another 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys - June 25, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam & Scamming News: Nigerian EFCC Arrests Another 16 ‘Yahoo Boys’ - June 25, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: National Cyber Strategy Of The United States Of America - June 24, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam & Scamming News: Bunbury Australia Grandmother Jailed Over ‘Lover’ Scam - June 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology of Scams: Jay Shetty on Letting Go! [Video] - June 21, 2019