Bad Photoshopped Stolen Photos
These are All Stolen Identities & Photos from our Archives
Do You Know Them?
They Are Frequently Used By Scammers To Fool Scam Victims! Of Course, They Have Been Altered!
Some are done well and some NOT so well. Can you spot what was changed or photoshopped?
Remember, scammers use thousands of fake or stolen names for each face they steal. Don’t worry about a name, there are now billions of fake profiles on social media and even more on dating websites. All of these photos were stolen by scammers and found on fake Facebook & social media profiles.
All you need to remember is this: if ANYONE asks you for money online and you do not know them or cannot verify them, they are a scammer! React accordingly!
These photos and others are shared so you can find them in Google & TinEye.com or other image searches
Click On An Image To View – If The Gallery Does Not Display Refresh The Page
Remember these faces for the next time you see them!
This is one of our SCARS Archives galleries of photos used by Romance Scammers – remember that to see the most up-to-date scammer & stolen photo galleries visit our www.scammerphotos.com website:
Do you have or have seen other photos of them? Send them to us on our website www.Anyscam.com
- Do Not Contact Her – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Him! That is called Cyberstalking!
- She Does Not Want To Hear From Men Who Have Fallen In Love With Her Face!
- She Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of Her Privacy And Respect
- She Knows Her Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
- If you attempt to track down the face in the photo and contact them that is cyberstalking and is a crime
TAGS: Stolen Identity, Stolen Photos, Impersonation, Romance Scam, Fake Women, Imposter Scam, Love Scammer, Romance Scammer, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Fakes, Fake Fake Businesspeople, Fake Profile, Fake Identity, Identity Theft Victims, Impersonation Victims