Updated on by
You Know This Guy!
Uwe Hubertus Knoedlseder
Popular German Singer
You Have Seen His Photos Before! Frequently used by scammers to fool women!
The REAL Uwe Hubertus Knoedlseder has withdrawn all his photos, movies and articles from the internet. Still, a lot of his photos are still circling around, used by scammers for their fake profiles. He was a famous German singer and actor in many movies. Scammers also use fragments of videos, taken from his movies and interviews. And they photoshop photos of doctors and generals with his face. He is over 80 years old now and NOT active in social media or dating sites.
Of course, you don’t really know Uwe Hubertus Knoedlseder, since these are stolen photos used by African Scammers, but he is popular! If you see his photo on a dating site – guess what? He is being used by a Scammer!
Here Is A Gallery Of Uwe Hubertus Knoedlseder Photos We Have Found:
Do you have or have seen other photos of Uwe Hubertus Knoedlseder? Send them to us on our Report Scammer form »
Uwe Hubertus Knoedlseder Is Another Scammers Choice Award Winner
Do Not Contact Him – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Him!
He Does Not Want To Hear From Women Who Have Fallen In Love With His Face!
He Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of His Privacy And Respect
He Knows His Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Uwe Hubertus Knoedlseder, Stolen Identity, Stolen Photos, Impersonation, Romance Scam, Fake Female, Imposter Scam, Love Scammer, Romance Scammer, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Fake Woman, Fake Profile, Fake Identity,
NOTICE: The above images are presented in the public interest to help prevent further unlawful use and impersonation of the real person pictured. No accusation is being made against the real person and in fact, we believe them to be completely innocent of any wrongdoing. These images have been stolen and used by criminals to defraud others.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: U.S. Stimulus Check Scams - March 28, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: How Criminals Are Profiting From The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic - March 27, 2020
- SCARS™ CAUTION: Fake Surveys Of Scam Victims - March 24, 2020
- SCARS™ Commentary: A Thought Before The Darkness Closes In - March 23, 2020
- SCARS™ CORONAVIRUS GOVERNMENT ACTION GUIDE: Serving To Protect - March 23, 2020