Updated on by
Another Native American
They Love LoveAccess!
This Dating Scammer Is:
The Scammer’s Details Are:
I believe that a relationship must be built on respect, understanding, Age: 32 Gender: Female Orientation: Heterosexual Country: United States Location: Billingsley, AL Height: 5 ft. 7 in. Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Hair Color: Light Brown hair Eye Color: Black Religion: Christian – Other Astrological sign: Capricorn Languages spoken: English, French, German Level of Education: Graduate degree Occupation: Food Services Income: $35k to $50k Smoking: Non-smoker & don’t mind smokers Drinking: Don’t Drink Relationship Status: Never Married Have Children: No Want Children: Yes Looking to meet a: Male Age: 40 to 99 Relationship Desired: I’ll tell you later
The Scammer’s Written Description Is:
I am more spontaneous than my character. I am a person who believes in my own dream. I have always worked and struggled to achieve my goals. My desk may seem disorganized at times, but I can always find what I am looking for. I believe that everything in life has a reason, and that the universe conspires so that we are on time and right place when something fascinating happens. I am looking for a man who is smart, decisive, romantic who respects women and who is ready to create his own family, to protect and love it. I am a good woman for a nice man who is matured enough to love, respect and care about his woman. I love warm places and making this world beautiful. Would you like to travel round the world with me? I am looking for a wise and responsible guy who will make me feel special and get much more in return. I am looking for a man who will understand me, love me, hear and respect me, who will turn all my dreams into reality and will be happy about this.
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Law Enforcement: EFCC Arrests 89 ‘Yahoo-Boys’ in Ibadan Nigeria Night Club - January 20, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Reciprocity Rule & Scams - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fighting Cybercriminals In A Connected Future World - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Australian Bushfires and Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Screen Time, Sleep Deprivation, and Romance Scams - January 12, 2020