Updated on by
Another Facebook Scammer
Scammer: Melvis Elkana AKA Hander Hannah Powell
When you look at a Facebook profile, always look at the web address. As in this case, there is sometimes an important clue.
In this case the scammer created the account using his real name “Melvis Elkana”, then converted it to a fake profile of “Hander Hannah Powell” Also, pay attention to photo file names, because scammers are lazy, so many times they leave the orginal name as the image file name – in this case the photos are from a “Nat” or “Natalie”.
Profile in question: https://www.facebook.com/Melvis.elkana
Gallery of Melvis Elkana AKA Hander Hannah Powell[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fake Checks Scams - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: 2019 Internet Crime Report Released - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Definition: EXTORTION - February 1, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Tax Identity Thieves And IRS Imposters Are Ready For Tax Season - January 28, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Insight: Cybercrime Is Big Business! - January 28, 2020