Updated on by
Just Another In Line
Yeah i can reply to this lool
This Romance Website Scammer Is:
The Scammer’s Details Are:
Looking for my love Age: 30 Gender: Female Orientation: Heterosexual Country: United States Location: Scottsdale, AZ Height: 5 ft. 7 in. Body Type: Slim/slender Ethnicity: White / Caucasian Hair Color: Black hair Eye Color: Brown Religion: Christian – Other Astrological sign: Aquarius Level of Education: Some college Occupation: Sales and Marketing Income: I’ll tell you later Smoking: Non-smoker & don’t mind smokers Drinking: Don’t Drink Relationship Status: Never Married Have Children: No Want Children: I’ll tell you later Looking to meet a: Male Age: 38 to 65 Relationship Desired: I’ll tell you later Last Visit: 3 days ago
The Scammer’s Written Description Is:
I am a person with a good sense of humor. I think very often it’s important to look at the things with a smile. But, of course, I am serious about the things I want to achieve. I am not one of those who will do anything to get what they want and this is not because I am always ready to give up. It’s because the word “anything” makes me think. I will never hurt people on my way of achieving goals. May be it’s not right and you will say that we have no choice nowadays. But this is my position. So if you want to get to know me as a person, you are well come to drop me a line.
I am looking for someone who is trustworthy, friendly, easy going and wants to be in a serious relationship. I just want to find my real friend with whom I will share not only my secrets but also my life.
Yeah i can reply to this lool. Sorry for the late reply i dont get on this site very often, i would like to get to know you so if you are also interested then you can get in touch at email@example.com
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Research: Socio-Economic Theory of Nigerian Cybercriminals - August 4, 2020
- Congressman Matt Gaetz Files Criminal Referral Against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg - August 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Australia Reports Government Impersonation Scams On The Rise - July 21, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: A Cybercriminal Study – Narratives of the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Agents - July 18, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Training Course: Scammer Fake Passport Recognition - July 16, 2020