Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
RSN™ Scam News: October 29 2018
Because There Is So Much Scam & Scammer News Daily We Will Present The News In A New Form That Will Take You To The Worlds Top Scam News Stories
Today’s Scam News:
- Nigerian Prince and Lawyer jailed in the UK for 1.8m pounds fraud – The prince of Ilugun bagged a 5-year sentence in the £1.8 million.
- Report: 20 billion scam calls expected in 2019
- Last defendant in large Jamaican lottery scam convicted
- Scammers Using Damariscotta PD Number, Police Warn
- Toronto woman charged after alleged ‘evil spirit blessing scam’
- Scammers using IRS claim
- National Center for Disaster Fraud open to Hurricane Michael victims
- Victory as one bank fraud victim gets a big chunk of stolen cash back thanks to our investigation
- How millions of unsuspecting phone users are being duped into £2.50-a-minute calls by unscrupulous businesses and fraudsters
- Suspected Nigerian fraudster arrested for scamming international companies – A Nigerian man is suspected to have stolen over $1.4 million from a company based in Denmark.
a division of SCARS™
Miami Florida U.S.A.
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS™ News & Information Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: New “Brushing” Parcel Scam - August 11, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: Nigerian EFCC Collapses Without Director Magu! - August 10, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Ghana Scammer Study – Rationalizing Online Romance Fraud - August 10, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: INTERPOL Report Shows Alarming Rate Of Cyberattacks During COVID-19 - August 8, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: The Young Nigerian & West African Women Scammers - August 7, 2020