Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
RSN™ Scam News: October 29 2018
Because There Is So Much Scam & Scammer News Daily We Will Present The News In A New Form That Will Take You To The Worlds Top Scam News Stories
Today’s Scam News:
- Nigerian Prince and Lawyer jailed in the UK for 1.8m pounds fraud – The prince of Ilugun bagged a 5-year sentence in the £1.8 million.
- Report: 20 billion scam calls expected in 2019
- Last defendant in large Jamaican lottery scam convicted
- Scammers Using Damariscotta PD Number, Police Warn
- Toronto woman charged after alleged ‘evil spirit blessing scam’
- Scammers using IRS claim
- National Center for Disaster Fraud open to Hurricane Michael victims
- Victory as one bank fraud victim gets a big chunk of stolen cash back thanks to our investigation
- How millions of unsuspecting phone users are being duped into £2.50-a-minute calls by unscrupulous businesses and fraudsters
- Suspected Nigerian fraudster arrested for scamming international companies – A Nigerian man is suspected to have stolen over $1.4 million from a company based in Denmark.