Last Updated on by SCARS Editorial Team
RSN™ ScamScam A Scam is a confidence trick - a crime - is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their trust through deception. Scams or confidence tricks exploit victims using their credulity, naïveté, compassion, vanity, irresponsibility, or greed and exploiting that. Researchers have defined confidence tricks as "a distinctive species of fraudulent conduct ... intending to further voluntary exchanges that are not mutually beneficial", as they "benefit con operators ('con men' - criminals) at the expense of their victims (the 'marks')". A scam is a crime even if no money was lost. News: October 29 2018
Because There Is So Much Scam & ScammerScammer A Scammer or Fraudster is someone that engages in deception to obtain money or achieve another objective. They are criminals that attempt to deceive a victim into sending more or performing some other activity that benefits the scammer. News Daily We Will Present The News In A New Form That Will Take You To The Worlds Top Scam News Stories
Today’s Scam News:
- Nigerian Prince and Lawyer jailed in the UK for 1.8m pounds fraud – The prince of Ilugun bagged a 5-year sentence in the £1.8 million.
- Report: 20 billion scam calls expected in 2019
- Last defendant in large Jamaican lottery scam convicted
- Scammers Using Damariscotta PD Number, Police Warn
- Toronto woman charged after alleged ‘evil spirit blessing scam’
- Scammers using IRS claim
- National Center for Disaster Fraud open to Hurricane Michael victims
- Victory as one bank fraud victim gets a big chunk of stolen cash back thanks to our investigation
- How millions of unsuspecting phone users are being duped into £2.50-a-minute calls by unscrupulous businesses and fraudsters
- Suspected Nigerian fraudster arrested for scamming international companies – A Nigerian man is suspected to have stolen over $1.4 million from a company based in Denmark.
a division of SCARSSCARS SCARS - Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc. A government registered crime victims' assistance & crime prevention nonprofit organization based in Miami, Florida, U.S.A. SCARS supports the victims of scams worldwide and through its partners in more than 60 countries around the world. Incorporated in 2015, its team has 30 years of continuous experience educating and supporting scam victims. Visit www.AgainstScams.org to learn more about SCARS.™
Miami Florida U.S.A.