Updated on by
Want To Learn More?
Like and Follow Us on Facebook
Romance Scams Now has several different Facebook pages dedicated & focused on different aspects of Dating Scams.
- Main Romance Scams Now™ Facebook Page
- Tips & Techniques to Fight Dating Scammers Facebook Page
- Nigerian Dating Scammers Facebook Page
- How to Spot Scammers Facebook Page
- Catalog of Porn Stars that Scammers Love Facebook Page
- Social Scammers – Fake Facebook Profiles Page
- Society of Ghanaian Scammers Facebook Page
Be sure to visit and Like them all to follow the additional content that we add only to Facebook.
Also we want to remind you
Anyone you accept as a friend on Facebook has total access to your page. They can then use anything you have posted there, including your photos! They can see your friends and everything on your page that you share with friends. So, once you learn that someone you have “friended” is a scammer, “unfriend” them immediately!! Better yet, don’t become friends with someone you don’t know as a person in real life.
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Malaysia Arrests More Than 1,000 Online Scammers! - December 11, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019