Updated on by
Want To Learn More?
Like and Follow Us on Facebook
- Main Romance Scams Now™ Facebook Page
- Tips & Techniques to Fight Dating Scammers Facebook Page
- Nigerian Dating Scammers Facebook Page
- How to Spot Scammers Facebook Page
- Catalog of Porn Stars that Scammers Love Facebook Page
- Social Scammers – Fake Facebook Profiles Page
- Society of Ghanaian Scammers Facebook Page
Be sure to visit and Like them all to follow the additional content that we add only to Facebook.
Also we want to remind you
Anyone you accept as a friend on Facebook has total access to your page. They can then use anything you have posted there, including your photos! They can see your friends and everything on your page that you share with friends. So, once you learn that someone you have “friended” is a scammer, “unfriend” them immediately!! Better yet, don’t become friends with someone you don’t know as a person in real life.
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Establishing a Task Force on Consumer & Cyber Fraud - June 18, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Regarding Transnational Criminal Organizations - June 18, 2019
- The SCARS Victims’ Assistance & Support Model - June 18, 2019
- SCARS™ Advocacy: President Donald Trump’s Executive Orders Relating To Cybercrime - June 17, 2019
- State of Local Cybercrime / Internet Crime Laws & Legislation in the United States - June 16, 2019