Want To Learn More?
Like and Follow Us on Facebook
Romance Scams Now has several different Facebook pages dedicated & focused on different aspects of Dating Scams.
- Main Romance Scams Now™ Facebook Page
- Tips & Techniques to Fight Dating Scammers Facebook Page
- Nigerian Dating Scammers Facebook Page
- How to Spot Scammers Facebook Page
- Catalog of Porn Stars that Scammers Love Facebook Page
- Social Scammers – Fake Facebook Profiles Page
- Society of Ghanaian Scammers Facebook Page
Be sure to visit and Like them all to follow the additional content that we add only to Facebook.
Also we want to remind you
Anyone you accept as a friend on Facebook has total access to your page. They can then use anything you have posted there, including your photos! They can see your friends and everything on your page that you share with friends. So, once you learn that someone you have “friended” is a scammer, “unfriend” them immediately!! Better yet, don’t become friends with someone you don’t know as a person in real life.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Cyber Cold War: Nation-State Hacking From Russia - September 17, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: From Pain to Power – Crime Victims Take Action - September 15, 2020
- SCARS™ Online Safety: Identifying Hoaxes and Urban Legends - September 14, 2020
- Ann Angel: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 12, 2020
- Yuliana Avalos: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 11, 2020