Updated on by
Real Love Not Love?
Seems confused about what “She” wants
We’ve seen these photos so many times before!
This Romance Website Scammer Is:
Florida City, FL, United States
Some of her other profiles:
The Scammer’s Details Are:
- Relationship status: I’m single
- Sexuality: I’m straight
- Appearance: 5′ 7” (170cm), 110lbs (50kg), average body, black hair and hazel eyes
- Living: By myself
- Kids: Someday
- Smoking: Non-smoker
- Drinking: No
- Education: College/University
- Languages: English
The Scammer’s Written Description Is:
I have several hobbies because i really love to enjoy life so much. Some of them like swimming, playing video games, dancing, reading, listen to music, watching movies, hanging out with friends and visiting the beach for a walk. Am an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy going, and i dont think that am too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
Interested in: I would like you to know a little more about me, and life has been filled with heartbreaks and i don’t want anymore hurt or pains, I want to find a man, who wants a relationship based on Truth, Real Love not love, Compassion, Friendship, Loyalty, and Honesty… I would love to spend the rest of my life being in love with someone. Though i know it is not easy to come across true love this days, its very hard to find the right person but that doesnt mean you need to give up.
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Malaysia Arrests More Than 1,000 Online Scammers! - December 11, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019