Updated on by
A Note About Scammer Photos:
Many of the photos shown on this site appeared on dating websites, or were reported to us, and were stolen from real people without their permission.
They are presented here to help expose the scammers that stole them, and to help the victims document the theft of their identities.
The people pictured are victims just like those scammed. Be kind when speaking about the person pictured. We do not tolerate cyber bullying.
They are watermarked so scammers cannot use this site as a resource. Some photos shown are actual scammers themselves. We try to make it clear which is which.
If you need to bring something to our attention email to: [email protected]ow.com
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Romance Scam As Internet Infidelity - August 14, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Hate As A Coping Mechanism - August 10, 2019
- Una Guía Sobre Estafas De SCARS|RSN™ - August 9, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Fake Pages – Trojan Pages - August 8, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Visión: Advertencia Del FBI Sobre Estafadores Que Reclutan Mulas - August 7, 2019