Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
Here Are 10 Critical Dating Profile Attribute Tips You Need To Know
Updated November 2018
They Might Be A Scammer If:
- They List Hair Color as Black – Caucasians never have black hair (unless they are Goths – but the photo will tell you) – if not a goth it’s a scammer!
- Race is Native American – Native Americans on dating sites are almost always not – check the details for a mention of a Nation or Tribe if they are real if no mention it’s a scammer!
- Eye Color is Black – Black Eyes are rare in North America and Europe – look at the photo – most likely brown, and a scammer!
- Black Hair and Blue Eyes – nope, scammer!
- Anyone in the Military, Ask Rank and Unit – No Answer Scammer!
- Anyone that uses the word “Honest” or “Serious” more than once in a Profile – scammer!
- Lady – few women call themselves a Lady – they may be, but they don’t say that – if they do, probably a scammer!
- Anyone under the age of 70 calling themselves “Years Young” – is a scammer!
- Anyone saying they are “True to Heart” or “Down to Heart” – is a scammer!
- Any Woman that describes herself as “Hard Working” in a dating profile – is a scammer!
We hope this top 10 helps you recognize the scammers out the there!