Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
RSN™ ScamTV: Internet Scamming In Ghana [Video]
An Outstanding Documentary On The Reality Of Ghana Scamming!
We Highly Recommend You Watch It To Fully Understand The Problem Of Ghanaian Fraud
a division of SCARS™
Miami Florida U.S.A.
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS™ News & Information Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- Jobs & Employment Scams – How Scams Work - June 16, 2021
- News From The G7 – Nothing Happened About Global Fraud! - June 16, 2021
- Crime Pays – A Guest Commentary by Brett Johnson -