Updated on by
We Have Discovered Another African Scammer Code Word: COMFORT
A significant number of Ghana & Other Western African Scammers use this code word
They use it in their profile names on Dating Websites, as well as in social media, such as Facebook.
Scam Alert: If you see a dating profile with the word COMFORT in it – 100% it is a scammer!
Photos of Conforts:
Facebook Comfort Scammers:
More Comfort Scammers:
Know Any One Here? Of Course You Do!
Tell us about your experiences with Dating Scammer Angels in our Dating Scams Discussion Forum »
Sample Scammer Emails With Comfort:
By Why Comfort?
This may make no sense to American and Eutpeans (Westerners), but the Ghanaians, specificially the Ewes people have names with significant meanings which either portray the spirituality of the parents or the circumstances in which the child was born. So “Comfort” is a named given to Ghanaian and other Western Africans simply meaning it was an Comfortable Birth! Does it make sense now? If you find a profile with Comfort, it is a Western African Scammer!
Please share photos of ANY Comforts you find?
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
- comfort gadoglo (18)
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: U.S. Stimulus Check Scams - March 28, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: How Criminals Are Profiting From The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic - March 27, 2020
- SCARS™ CAUTION: Fake Surveys Of Scam Victims - March 24, 2020
- SCARS™ Commentary: A Thought Before The Darkness Closes In - March 23, 2020
- SCARS™ CORONAVIRUS GOVERNMENT ACTION GUIDE: Serving To Protect - March 23, 2020