Want To Learn More?
Like and Follow Us on Facebook
- Main Romance Scams Now™ Facebook Page
- Tips & Techniques to Fight Dating Scammers Facebook Page
- Nigerian Dating Scammers Facebook Page
- How to Spot Scammers Facebook Page
- Catalog of Porn Stars that Scammers Love Facebook Page
- Social Scammers – Fake Facebook Profiles Page
- Society of Ghanaian Scammers Facebook Page
Be sure to visit and Like them all to follow the additional content that we add only to Facebook.
Also we want to remind you
Anyone you accept as a friend on Facebook has total access to your page. They can then use anything you have posted there, including your photos! They can see your friends and everything on your page that you share with friends. So, once you learn that someone you have “friended” is a scammer, “unfriend” them immediately!! Better yet, don’t become friends with someone you don’t know as a person in real life.
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: From Victim To Criminal - April 23, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Too Many Friends - April 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Dead Wife - April 22, 2019
- Cybercriminals Leverage Google Translate To Hide Their Phishing Sites – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Quick Guide: Fakes On Facebook - April 22, 2019