Ivory Coast Scammers Paradise
Is a country in West Africa
Ivory Coast's de jure capital is Yamoussoukro and the biggest city is the port city of Abidjan.
Ivory Coast became a protectorate of France in 1843–44 and in 1893 it became a French colony as part of the European scramble for Africa. Ivory Coast became independent in 1960. From 1960 to 1993. It maintained close political and economic association with its West African neighbours, while at the same time maintaining close ties to the West, especially France.
Ivory Coast is a republic with a strong executive power invested in the President of Ivory Coast. Through the production of coffee and cocoa, the country was an economic powerhouse during the 1960s and 1970s in West Africa. Ivory Coast went through an economic crisis in the 1980s, contributing to a period of political and social turmoil. The 21st-century Ivoirian economy is largely market-based and relies heavily on agriculture, with smallholder cash-crop production being dominant.
The official language is French, with indigenous local languages also widely used. This is one of the reasons for the Scammer Grammar we see from scammers in Ghana.
Example Scammers From Ivory Coast:
Internet scams were unknown in Ivory Coast only 10 years ago, but with the migration of Nigerians and Ghanaians - scams, primarily dating and romance scams settled in. According to the Ivorian government, it received more complaints about cyber criminality in the first half of 2013 than any other country on the continent, making it Africa's unlikely capital of "brouteurs" - Ivorian slang for cyber criminals. Today, it is believed that after Nigeria and Ghana, Ivory Coast is third in Internet Scams in Western Africa. The average age of a cyber criminal in Ivory Coast is now between 16 and 17, each making around $13,000 (£8,000) a month - teenagers taking advantage of Ivory Coast's cheap and fast internet. But it is estimated that these "celebrities" in Ivory Coast have conned more than $15m out of people from all over the world over the last two years - and that is just the money police have managed to trace. The country is quickly becoming infamous for technology crime, but it is also becoming recognised for how it is dealing with it.
What Visitors Were Looking For
- ivory coast dating scams (16)
- ivory coast scammers (14)
- ivory coast scams (12)
- Ivorian porn (3)
- cote d ivoire pono pictures (2)
- south cote devoire porn (1)
- pornography of the republic of cote d\ivoire (1)
- pornography of republic of cote d\ivoire (1)
- ivory cosat online sc (1)
- big boss of Nigeria and cote dIvoire scammers (1)
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- COMMENTARY ABOUT LEARNING AND RECOVERY - October 22, 2017
- Financial Fraud Crime Victims - October 17, 2017
- The Four Truths Of Romance Scams - October 11, 2017
- Understanding and Protecting Yourself Against Money Mule Schemes - October 3, 2017
- Josie Model - You Know This Girl! She's A Favorite Of African Scammers - October 3, 2017