GHANA - SMALL MIRACLES: Scammers Arrested In Ghana
26 ‘Yahoo’ Boys Including Nigerians Arrested In Ghana, Laptops And Phones Recovered
In a rare sign of prosecution in Ghana, 26 scammers / internet fraudsters popularly known as ‘Yahoo’ boys have been apprehended by the Madina Divisional Police Command on Friday in Ghana.
According to multiple online reports from Ghana, about twenty six of them including Nigerians are suspected to be engaged in cyber crime.
Since it is Ghana, details are scarce, but this was as a result of recent training by the United States Department of Justice given to Ghana's prosecutors in a move to both professionalize them and reduce corruption.
As you can see though, these are not a part of any of the larger syndicates. These are independent low level scammers.
What Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- The Four Truths Of Romance Scams - October 11, 2017
- Understanding and Protecting Yourself Against Money Mule Schemes - October 3, 2017
- Josie Model - You Know This Girl! She's A Favorite Of African Scammers - October 3, 2017
- Wow What A Month! - October 2, 2017
- Don't Make A Disaster Worse! - August 27, 2017