Updated on by
The Keys to Motivating Yourself After a SCAM!
Recognize that you were scammed. Admit it. Say it out loud! You were scammed! Don’t be ashamed.
- Accept that you were manipulated.
- They used you against yourself.
- They got the better of you!
- You gave them your money.
- You sent it to them willingly.
- It is never coming back!
- They are beyond your reach.
- They live in countries across the ocean.
- You can’t get them yourself!
- It is time to stop complaining and do something!
Stop expecting justice.
- Talk with other victims.
- Share your story!
You can do something to make a difference.
You are not alone, but alone you fail. You need an Army! You need help! You need action!
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- LEARN ABOUT SCAMS
- FIND SCAMMERS
- REPORT SCAMMERS (HERE OR ON WWW.ANYSCAM.COM)
- ALERT OTHERS
- RESCUE OTHERS
- HELP SUPPORT VICTIMS
YOU CAN DO THIS!
THIS IS HOW YOU WIN!
Want to join one of our Scam Victims’ Support Groups?
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
The following two tabs change content below.
Romance Scams Avoidance Education & Scam Victims' Assistance & Support Organization at SCARS|RSN™ Romance Scams Now™ is a division of the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams™ [SCARS]
SCARS|RSN™ RomanceScamsNow.com™ is the official knowledge and victims' support publication of the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams™ In