Updated on by
The Keys to Motivating Yourself After a SCAM!
Recognize that you were scammed. Admit it. Say it out loud! You were scammed! Don’t be ashamed.
- Accept that you were manipulated.
- They used you against yourself.
- They got the better of you!
- You gave them your money.
- You sent it to them willingly.
- It is never coming back!
- They are beyond your reach.
- They live in countries across the ocean.
- You can’t get them yourself!
- It is time to stop complaining and do something!
Stop expecting justice.
- Talk with other victims.
- Share your story!
You can do something to make a difference.
You are not alone, but alone you fail. You need an Army! You need help! You need action!
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- LEARN ABOUT SCAMS
- FIND SCAMMERS
- REPORT SCAMMERS (HERE OR ON WWW.ANYSCAM.COM)
- ALERT OTHERS
- RESCUE OTHERS
- HELP SUPPORT VICTIMS
YOU CAN DO THIS!
THIS IS HOW YOU WIN!
Want to join one of our Scam Victims’ Support Groups?
The following two tabs change content below.
SCARS Editorial Team at SCARS Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams™ Inc.
SCARS|EDUCATION™ RomanceScamsNow.com™ is the official knowledge and victims' support publication of the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams™ Incorporated [SCARS]™ It is edited and published by the SCARS Team. Contact@AgainstScams.org SCARS is the world's leading anti-scam charitable nonprofit nongovernmental organization, based in Miami Florida U.S.A. Its founder has been involved in combating online fraud since 1991. SCARS™ - the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc. is a charitable nonprofit nongovernmental organization (NGO) dedicated to advocating victim's causes and changing government and law enforcement attitudes toward online fraud for good! Please join us in becoming a member of SCARS - it's free! Add your voice so that the world will listen at last - just go to www.AgainstScams.org. The SCARS|RSN website and all of our publications (including social media) are maintained by our own staff employees and volunteers to provide you the most up to date information about scams & scammers from around the world. We show you how to avoid them or recover from them. SCARS is the only registered online crime victims' assistance & support organization in the world. Be sure to report scammers here. Also, visit our main Facebook page for more information about romance scams.
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: U.S. Stimulus Check Scams - March 28, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: How Criminals Are Profiting From The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic - March 27, 2020
- SCARS™ CAUTION: Fake Surveys Of Scam Victims - March 24, 2020
- SCARS™ Commentary: A Thought Before The Darkness Closes In - March 23, 2020
- SCARS™ CORONAVIRUS GOVERNMENT ACTION GUIDE: Serving To Protect - March 23, 2020