Updated on by
We Want To Help!
We want to create a listing of support groups, psychologists, and counseling professionals with a focus on Dating Scams to aid victims overcome the experience.
If you know of, or are such, please share that information with us?
You can include it in the comments are the bottom of the page – we will not post if you prefer not to be identified, but confirm the information and place it on a new page we are creating for that purpose.
Please help us help others!
It is now estimated that as many as 5,000,000 people world wide have been impacted by romance scammers – mostly from Ghana, Nigeria, Russia, and the Ukraine – where it is BIG BUSINESS!
Thank you as always!
Romance Scams Now Editorial Staff
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Equivocation – The Magician’s Choice – The Arts Of Manipulation - July 16, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Advocacy: Local Law Enforcement Everywhere Needs Cybercrime Specialists On Staff – Help Stop Scams - July 15, 2019
- Lana Rhoades: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- Rachel Starr – Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Guide: Confirming Recorded Videos In Skype & Video Chats - July 13, 2019