Updated on by
You have probably seen something like this
You get an email that says something about a woman or a man looking for their true love.
Of course, they are all scams!
FROM: Deena <email@example.com>
DATE: Mon 2/9/2015 2:04 AM
SENT FROM: Italy
Hello Mr. Dependable!!!
I am Tanya and I am in search of my personal Mr. Dependable? Are you one? Well I hope that you are. Most girls are in search of one.
It is very important for us girls to have someone who is there for you in any situation in life.
I am from Russia and here girls love to have someone who cares, loves and pampers you so that they feel secure and blessed.
Russian girls know to be the loved ones, we understand men to the core and we love make a man feel satisfied in every aspect of family life.
If you long to find one among us or maybe you want to find me itself, join this site where I have registered myself in search of my Mr. Dependable.
Come on click now!!!!
The link in the email goes to a Russian Dating Forum fully populated by scammers and frauds.
LINKED IN THE EMAIL: http://forumlotnicze.keep.pl/viewtopic.php?p=97245#97245
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fake Checks Scams - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: 2019 Internet Crime Report Released - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Definition: EXTORTION - February 1, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Tax Identity Thieves And IRS Imposters Are Ready For Tax Season - January 28, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Insight: Cybercrime Is Big Business! - January 28, 2020