Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
RSN™ Opinion: It’s Almost An Apocalypse
Tell your friends that they have to stop making friends with every unknown person that asks them!
Tell them that when they give an unknown person access to their profile, they also give them access to your profile and your friends, and so on, and so on …
Tell them, they should treat unknown friend requests just like unprotected contact with strangers in real life!
Tell them they are also giving them access to the children that may be online too in your friend’s list!
FRIENDS DON’T LET FRIENDS FRIEND SCAMMERS!
– – – – –
Visit our Main SCARS™ News & Information Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.Victims.Support.And.Recovery
Please Be Sure To Report All Scammers Here Or On www.Anyscam.Com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Guide: New Fake Money Recovery Scams - August 11, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: New “Brushing” Parcel Scam - August 11, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: Nigerian EFCC Collapses Without Director Magu!? - August 10, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Ghana Scammer Study – Rationalizing Online Romance Fraud - August 10, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: INTERPOL Report Shows Alarming Rate Of Cyberattacks During COVID-19 - August 8, 2020