Stolen Identities & Photos
Do You Know Them?
They Are Frequently Used By Scammers To Fool Male Scam Victims!
You Have Probably Seen These Photos Before!
These Are All Scammer’s Choice Award Winners
Of course, you don’t really know any of them, since these are stolen photos typically used by African Romance Scammers, but they are popular!
If you see her photos on social media or on a dating site – guess what? They are being used by Online Fraudsters & Cybercriminals!
Remember these faces for the next time you see them!
Here is one of our SCARS Archives galleries of photos we have found used by Romance Scammers – remember that to see the most up-to-date scammer & stolen photo galleries visit our www.scammerphotos.com website:
Click On An Image To View – If The Gallery Does Not Display Refresh The Page
Do you have or have seen other photos of them? Send them to us on our website www.Anyscam.com
- Do Not Contact Her – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Him! That is called Cyberstalking!
- She Does Not Want To Hear From Men Who Have Fallen In Love With Her Face!
- She Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of Her Privacy And Respect
- She Knows Her Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
- If you attempt to track down the face in the photo and contact them that is cyberstalking and is a crime
TAGS: Stolen Identity, Stolen Photos, Impersonation, Romance Scam, Fake Women, Imposter Scam, Love Scammer, Romance Scammer, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Fakes, Fake Fake Businesspeople, Fake Profile, Fake Identity, Identity Theft Victims, Impersonation Victims