Updated on by
SCARS™ Scammer Gallery: Fake Scammer Documents – Ivory Coast #18740
A Collection Of Fake Scammer Documents From The Ivory Coast
Ivory Coast is becoming a hotbed of scammer activity – following right behind Ghana
Here is a gallery of fake documents from Ivory Coast Dating Scammers!
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
- scammers from ivory coast (5)
- Danielle Delaunay Porn Star Passport (1)
- danielle ftv personal Id Card (1)
- How to stop a scam from Ivory Coast (1)
The following two tabs change content below.
SCARS Editorial Team at SCARS Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams™ Inc.
SCARS|EDUCATION™ RomanceScamsNow.com™ is the official knowledge and victims' support publication of the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams™ Incorporated [SCARS]™ It is edited and published by the SCARS Team. Contact@AgainstScams.org SCARS is the world's leading anti-scam charitable nonprofit nongovernmental organization, based in Miami Florida U.S.A. Its founder has been involved in combating online fraud since 1991. SCARS™ - the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc. is a charitable nonprofit nongovernmental organization (NGO) dedicated to advocating victim's causes and changing government and law enforcement attitudes toward online fraud for good! Please join us in becoming a member of SCARS - it's free! Add your voice so that the world will listen at last - just go to www.AgainstScams.org. The SCARS|RSN website and all of our publications (including social media) are maintained by our own staff employees and volunteers to provide you the most up to date information about scams & scammers from around the world. We show you how to avoid them or recover from them. SCARS is the only registered online crime victims' assistance & support organization in the world. Be sure to report scammers here. Also, visit our main Facebook page for more information about romance scams.
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Psychology of Scams: Why You Can’t Stop Looking At The Stolen Face - April 8, 2020
- SCARS™ Coronavirus Scam Warning: A Social Disease – How Fraudsters Adapt Old Scams To Exploit The Coronavirus Crisis - April 3, 2020
- SCARS™ Psychology of Scams: Confirmation Bias – Letting Your Desires Control What You See! - April 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: U.S. Stimulus Check Scams - March 28, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: How Criminals Are Profiting From The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic - March 27, 2020