Updated on by
SCARS™ SCAM NEWS: Anti-Scam Groups Using The Name Of The United Nations
Another Amateur Anti-Scam Group Is Now Claiming To Be The United Nations
Because of the high risk of liability, we cannot name this group or their leader. However, this group has made numerous and continuing claims over the years that have been proven false that they have withdrawn and buried. However, this time, a formal complaint has been filed with the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime as well as their Office of Legal Affairs for review and suitable enforcement action.
Scammers claim all the time that they are the United Nations, but to see an anti-scam group that is supposed to uphold honesty and transparency claim it is beyond contempt.
We all exist in a climate where victims have been abused and traumatized by scammers, but the continuing efforts to lie and scam by so-called anti-scam groups is reaching unparalleled levels. It is now time to bring the full force of the United States Government down on these groups.
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Amateur Group, Fake Group, Anti-Scam Group, Unlawful, United Nations, Affiliation Claims, Violating International Law, Violating U.S. Law,
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Coronavirus Scam Warning: A Social Disease – How Fraudsters Adapt Old Scams To Exploit The Coronavirus Crisis - April 3, 2020
- SCARS™ Psychology of Scams: Confirmation Bias – Letting Your Desires Control What You See! - April 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: U.S. Stimulus Check Scams - March 28, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: How Criminals Are Profiting From The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic - March 27, 2020
- SCARS™ CAUTION: Fake Surveys Of Scam Victims - March 24, 2020