We have been asked many times to define this!
What Is A Romance Scammer?
- A Person representing themselves as someone they are not
- A Person lying about their identity
- A Person using false photos (of someone else)
- A Person lying about where they are
- A Person lying about themselves
That’s the basics of a scammer. Any or All of them qualify them as a Romance Scammer!
However, it goes far beyond this!
- Most Scammers want your money
- Most Scammers want to rob you
- Most Scammers care nothing about you and don’t care if you get hurt
- Most Scammers will use your information to help them scam someone else!
Who are these scammers? Look at this video and you will understand.
Q & A:
- Is someone that lies about their age a Romance Scammer? It depends on how much – if more than 6 years, then yes, they have a false profile.
- Is someone that posts of their younger self a Romance Scammer? If it is their main image and they have no current photos or bury the current photo, then yes, they have a false profile.
- Is someone the lies about their personality or their details a Romance Scammer? This is a judgment call, most people tweak their profiles, so most of the time, no, they are not a Romance Scammer.
- Is everyone from Ghana a Romance Scammer? YES. It doesn’t matter how honest one person there may be, you cannot trust anyone there! No matter how much proof, they could still be just a better scammer!
- Is everyone in the rest of Africa a Romance Scammer? YES. Until they prove themselves to be honest, treat them like a scammer – from Angola to South Africa – Treat them all as scammers!
But Not All Scammers Are African?
- There are Latin American, Asian, Philippines, Russian, and even European and North American dating scammers too!
- Though the Russian and North American can be physically dangerous.
- Latin American and Philippines Dating Scammers use their real identity, because they know you can’t touch them.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Four Corners – Meet The Scammers – Full 46 Minute Documentary [VIDEO] – SCARS|RSN™ ScamTV™ - February 17, 2019
- 24-Member Phone Scam Gang Arrested In UAE – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 16, 2019
- $1 Billion Lost In Romance Scams, Better Business Bureau Says – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 16, 2019
- Catfishing – SCARS|RSN™ Scam Definition [English & Español] - February 16, 2019
- Real Military Cybercriminal – SCARS|RSN™ Special Report - February 16, 2019