We have been asked many times to define this!
What Is A Romance Scammer?
A Romance Scammer, Dating Scammer, Sweetheart Scammer is:
- A Person representing themselves as someone they are not
- A Person lying about their identity
- A Person using false photos (of someone else)
- A Person lying about where they are
- A Person lying about themselves
That’s the basics of a scammer. Any or All of them qualify them as a Romance Scammer!
However, it goes far beyond this!
- Most Scammers want your money
- Most Scammers want to rob you
- Most Scammers care nothing about you and don’t care if you get hurt
- Most Scammers will use your information to help them scam someone else!
Who are these scammers? Look at this video and you will understand.
Q & A:
- Is someone that lies about their age a Romance Scammer? It depends on how much – if more than 6 years, then yes, they have a false profile.
- Is someone that posts of their younger self a Romance Scammer? If it is their main image and they have no current photos or bury the current photo, then yes, they have a false profile.
- Is someone the lies about their personality or their details a Romance Scammer? This is a judgment call, most people tweak their profiles, so most of the time, no, they are not a Romance Scammer.
- Is everyone from Ghana a Romance Scammer? YES. It doesn’t matter how honest one person there may be, you cannot trust anyone there! No matter how much proof, they could still be just a better scammer!
- Is everyone in the rest of Africa a Romance Scammer? YES. Until they prove themselves to be honest, treat them like a scammer – from Angola to South Africa – Treat them all as scammers!
But Not All Scammers Are African?
- There are Latin American, Asian, Philippines, Russian, and even European and North American dating scammers too!
- Though the Russian and North American can be physically dangerous.
- Latin American and Philippines Dating Scammers use their real identity, because they know you can’t touch them.
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Narcissists Are Obsessed With Multiple Online Identities - March 21, 2017
- The Politics Of Scamming - March 12, 2017
- About International Relationships in 2017 - March 11, 2017
- In A War Zone - March 11, 2017
- RSN Reached 3,000 Likes On Facebook - March 11, 2017