Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
SCARS™ Most Wanted: Wanted By Ghana Police – Real Scammer: Stephen Teye Mawulepe
Ghana Police Accra Region, General Announcements – Public Assistance Wanted
The Government of Ghana has asked SCARS for their assistance in tracking down a real scammer that is responsible for scamming thousands of victims
We are looking for any HARD INFORMATION about this person: banking information, money transfers, local Ghana phone numbers, local Ghana addresses. Email, social media, U.S. phone numbers or other SOFT INFORMATION should also be reported anyway since it might lead to finding hard details. You can place any information you have in a report or as a comment on this page.
WANTED BY POLICE:
Stephen Teye Mawulepe
1. An Accra Magistrate Court has on 22nd February 2019 issued a warrant for the immediate arrest of suspect Stephen Teye Mawulepe for defrauding by false pretenses (scamming) contrary to Section 131 of the Criminal and Other Offences Act, 1960 (Act 29).
2. Suspect Stephen Teye Mawulepe is alleged to have unlawfully obtained an amount of Forty-five Thousand Ghana Cedis GH₵45,000.00 (US$8678.88) from the complainants and has since gone into hiding.
3. Suspect Stephen Teye Mawulepe is fair in complexion (see photo), stoutly built and stands about five feet, eight inches (5,8″) tall.
4. He was last seen in a long sleeved shirt over a pair of jeans trousers at Osu-Accra and believed to be hiding in Krobo-Odumase, Spintex, Koforidua or Osu.
5. Anybody with information on his whereabouts should report in a comment below, HERE » on the SCARS website, to the Ghana Accra Central District Police, the nearest Police station, or call telephone number (233) 0243548695, (233) 0244873325 or (233) 024373667 for necessary Police action.
SCARS is pleased to support the efforts of the Ghana Police in investigating and apprehending fraudsters of all kinds.
PLEASE SHARE OUR ARTICLES WITH YOUR CONTACTS
HELP OTHERS STAY SAFE ONLINE
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Stephen Teye Mawulepe, Ghana Police, Fugitive, Wanted By Police, Most Wanted, Acraa, Krobo-Odumase, Spintex, Koforidua, Osu, Scammer Wanted, Most Wanted, Criminal, Wanted Scammer, Ghana Scammer,
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov »)
- The SCARS|CDN™ Cybercriminal Data Network – Worldwide Reporting Network HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information »
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE » or on www.Anyscam.com »
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide. Third-party copyrights acknowledge.
SCARS, RSN, Romance Scams Now, SCARS|WORLDWIDE, SCARS|GLOBAL, SCARS, Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams, Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams, SCARS|ANYSCAM, Project Anyscam, Anyscam, SCARS|GOFCH, GOFCH, SCARS|CHINA, SCARS|CDN, SCARS|UK, SCARS Cybercriminal Data Network, Cobalt Alert, Scam Victims Support Group, are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated.
Contact the law firm for the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated by email at legal@AgainstScams.org