THE WAR AGAINST SCAMMERS & TERRORISTS – SLAVERY
We in the Western Countries sit back fat and happy while horrific things are being done around the world.
Did you know that 45 million people live as slaves today, right now?
This is what the Islamic scammerScammer A Scammer or Fraudster is someone that engages in deception to obtain money or achieve another objective. They are criminals that attempt to deceive a victim into sending more or performing some other activity that benefits the scammer. world believes in. This is what at least 30% of scammers support.
Modern slavery takes many forms and encompasses many terms including: slavery, forced labor, and human trafficking. The significant characteristic is that it involves one person depriving another person of their freedom: their freedom to leave one job for another, the freedom to leave one workplace for another, the freedom to control their own body.
Walk Free (and RSN as a supporter/member) defines modern slavery as one person possessing or controlling another person in such a way as to significantly deprive that person of their individual liberty, with the intention of exploiting that person through their use, management, profit, transfer or disposal.
In Africa & the Middle East slavery is common. Of the top 5, Mauritania (Africa) has the highest proportion of its population in modern slavery, with Qatar (1.36%) and India (1.14%).
What are the different forms of modern slavery?
- Forced labor – all work or service, which is exacted from any person under the menace of any penalty for which the person has not offered himself voluntarily.
- Debt bondage – when a person is forced to work as a means of repayment for a loan but when the work is not applied to the repayment of the debt.
- Human trafficking – is the act of recruiting, transporting, transferring, harboring a person through any coercive means such as the threat or use of force, deception, or abuse for the purpose of exploitation. Since children cannot give consent, the use alone is trafficking.
- Forced and servile marriage – a woman, girl or sometimes a boy or man, without the right to refuse, is promised or given in marriage on payment of a consideration in money or in kind to her parents, guardian, family or any other persons or group.
- Child Slavery is where child is transferred by one person to another for remuneration or other consideration or; or are used in sexual activities or are forcibly recruited in armed conflict.
EXAMPLES OF AFRICAN SLAVERY
- Children are forced to work in dangerous gold mines in Tanzania, digging deep, unstable tunnels and handling mercury without protection. They may be paid with bags of rocks,
which could contain traces of gold if they are lucky.
- As many as 10,000 children have been abducted from their families and forced to fight for rebel militia groups in the Central African Republic.
- An estimated 50,000 Senegalese children are trafficked into organized begging by their family or organized crime networks.
More Examples: In Malawi slaves grow tobacco that Westerners smoke! In Liberia, slaves harvest rubber for latex surgical gloves. I Mali they grow rice. In Ghana & Nigeria slaves mine for gold. In Angola & Sierra Leone slaves mine for diamonds. Throughout Africa, slaves harvest cotton (Benin, Burkina Faso to name just two). In the Ivory Coast slaves pick your coffee.
ISLAMIC FORCED AND SERVILE MARRIAGE
What is forced and servile marriage?
Forced or servile marriage is a marriage that is entered into without the full and free consent of one or both parties and is a result of physical, psychological pressure or abuse.
The Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery 1956 states that the following actions constitute forced and servile marriage:
- A woman, without the right to refuse, is promised or given in marriage on payment of a consideration in money or in kind to her parents, guardian, family or any other person or group; or
- The husband of a woman, his family, or his clan, has the right to transfer her to another person for value received or otherwise; or
- A woman on the death of her husband is liable to be inherited by another person.
NOTE: 18 is the internationally agreed upon the age of adulthood – being an adult means you can fully consent to marriage. UNICEF calls child marriage the most common form of sexual abuse and exploitation of girls. Child marriage is considering forced marriage because consent cannot be free when one of the parties involved is not sufficiently mature to make an informed decision about a life partner. Although men and boys can be affected by forced marriage, the great majority that suffers slavery are women and girls.
HOW LARGE IS THE PROBLEM
- 1 in 3 girls in the developing world is married by their 18th birthday. This can end their chance of completing an education and puts them at greater risk of isolation and violence.
- For girls under 15, the incidence of early and forced marriage is 1 in 9. Some are married as young as five years old. Victims of early and forced marriage typically have children very young.
- Forced marriage often goes undetected and unpunished. It is most prevalent in countries where it is not illegal or not properly policed.
- Forced and servile marriage is more common in Africa, particularly sub-Saharan Africa, followed by the Asia-Pacific region.
- Forced marriage is problematic in war-ravaged areas such as Syria and Syrian refugee camps in surrounding countries, where many parents see marriage as protection against
abduction or rape, a means of protecting a girl’s virtue.
- Child marriage is most prevalent in Niger where 76% of women between the ages of 20 and 24 were married before the age of 18.
- The Central African Republic and Chad have a child marriage prevalence of 68% and Bangladesh has 65%.
THIS IS WHAT SCAMMERS HELP TO SUPPORT
POLITICAL PARTIES (SUCH AS THE AMERICAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY, THE GERMAN SOCIAL DEMOCRATS, AND OTHERS), AND MANY U.S & EUROPEAN FOUNDATIONS (SUCH AS THE CLINTON FOUNDATION) RECEIVE THE LION SHARE OF DONATIONS FROM SLAVER, SCAMMER, AND TERRORIST NATIONS.
RSN is a member & supporter of the Walk Free movement www.WalkFree.org and we encourage you to join also! It is free, and if you can contribute anything it would be appreciated.
Slavery is another facet of the War on ScamsScams A Scam is a confidence trick - a crime - is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their trust through deception. Scams or confidence tricks exploit victims using their credulity, naïveté, compassion, vanity, irresponsibility, or greed and exploiting that. Researchers have defined confidence tricks as "a distinctive species of fraudulent conduct ... intending to further voluntary exchanges that are not mutually beneficial", as they "benefit con operators ('con men' - criminals) at the expense of their victims (the 'marks')". A scam is a crime even if no money was lost. and Terror!
Do something about it today!
a division of SCARSSCARS SCARS - Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc. A government registered crime victims' assistance & crime prevention nonprofit organization based in Miami, Florida, U.S.A. SCARS supports the victims of scams worldwide and through its partners in more than 60 countries around the world. Incorporated in 2015, its team has 30 years of continuous experience educating and supporting scam victims. Visit www.AgainstScams.org to learn more about SCARS.™
Miami Florida U.S.A.
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local PoliceLocal Police The Local Police is your first responder in most countries. In most English-speaking countries and in Europe report to them first. In other countries look for your national cybercrime police units to report scams to. In the U.S., Canada, & Australia, you must report to the local police first. – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBIFBI FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States and its principal federal law enforcement agency. Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence. A leading U.S. counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, and criminal investigative organization, the FBI has jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crimes, including financial fraud. (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS™ News & Information Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.