Updated on by
RSN™ Special Report: The Nigerian Church Where Scammers Go
RSN EXCLUSIVE – PLEASE SHARE:
Nigerian Church Appears To Play A Huge Role For Scammers
Welcome to the Church of Pastor E.A Adeboye
JUST A HUMBLE NIGERIAN PASTOR TO HIS FLOCK OF NIGERIAN YAHOO BOY SCAMMERS
Back in June 2018, we reported on this Nigerian Church and their activities that we saw on their Facebook page involving Yahoo Boys and scamming in Nigeria. We cannot say that the Church is involved in criminal activity, that would be defamatory. We have to be very careful to present a “balanced view of this church” since to do otherwise would invite litigation. We have seen photos of Yahoo Boys appearing to participate and that is “all we can say for sure”
According to Pastor E.A Adeboye …
“A Shocking Big Testimony will hit you before 15th of June, yours may be car, pregnancy, marriage, money, contract, employment, promotion, i decree the devil will not hi-jack your testimony in Jesus Name. Type Amen and Share twice!”
Most Nigerian Scammers are of the Muslim faith and do not expose their wealth. The Yahoo Yahoo Boys are a different class of criminal. Many of them are Christian (though still a small fraction of the total number of scammers). It is the Yahoo Boys that show off and flaunt their money to anyone that will listen. This is actually a part of their belief system in their invincibility.
Working through churches like this one is a way they also manipulate their local government and launder huge sums of cash. These churches play a powerful role in local politics.
What is worse, they rake in vast amounts of money from overseas donations. Maybe from your own church and its members?
EVERY ONE OF THESE PHOTOS CAME FROM PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE’S FACEBOOK PAGES:
“You shall no longer beg or struggle to make ends meet anymore.
You shall experience a miraculous level of financial increase in your life in Jesus name.
Type AMEN and Share twice quickly.”
All Photos were downloaded from Pastor E.A Adeboye Facebook pages. You can decide for yourself what they mean or represent!
 Original Facebook Page Shut Down: https://www.facebook.com/prayerstodayonline/
UPDATE: Since our exposing the original page to Facebook – the Facebook page was shut down by Facebook
However, since then, the good Pastor has dozens of Facebook Pages:
- Official Verified Page: https://www.facebook.com/PastorEAAdeboye
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/adeboyeea
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/yourneed2016
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/Pastoreaadeboyeofficial
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/Pastor-EA-Adeboye-580772561989035
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/Pastor-EA-Adeboye-123386014981934
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/Pastor-EA-Adeboye-1817943625010874
- And: https://www.facebook.com/pastoradeboyeea
YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF!
a division of SCARS™
Miami Florida U.S.A.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
WESTERN UNION REPAYMENT PROGRAM NEWS
FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT THE WESTERN UNION REPAYMENT / REMISSION PROGRAM CLICK HERE – IT IS STILL OPEN FOR A PETITIONS FOR REPAYMENT
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Inromation.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Basic Fakery Deception & Lies - May 23, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scammer Gallery: Collection Of Latest Stolen Military Faces Photos #51154 - May 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Faces Of Evil: Real Women Scammers of West Africa Photo Gallery #51060 - May 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Reporting To The Local Police - May 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: The Importance of the Police Report - May 19, 2019