RSN™ Special Report: The Nigerian Church Where Scammers Go
RSN EXCLUSIVE – PLEASE SHARE:
Nigerian Church Appears To Play A Huge Role For Scammers
Welcome to the Church of Pastor E.A Adeboye
JUST A HUMBLE NIGERIAN PASTOR TO HIS FLOCK OF NIGERIAN YAHOO BOY SCAMMERS
Back in June 2018, we reported on this Nigerian Church and their activities that we saw on their Facebook page involving Yahoo Boys and scamming in Nigeria. We cannot say that the Church is involved in criminalCriminal A criminal is any person who through a decision or act engages in a crime. This can be complicated, as many people break laws unknowingly, however, in our context, it is a person who makes a decision to engage in unlawful acts or to place themselves with others who do this. A criminal always has the ability to decide not to break the law, or if they initially engage in crime to stop doing it, but instead continues. activity, that would be defamatory. We have to be very careful to present a “balanced view of this church” since to do otherwise would invite litigation. We have seen photos of Yahoo Boys appearing to participate and that is “all we can say for sure”
According to Pastor E.A Adeboye …
“A Shocking Big Testimony will hit you before 15th of June, yours may be car, pregnancy, marriage, money, contract, employment, promotion, i decree the devil will not hi-jack your testimony in Jesus Name. Type Amen and Share twice!”
Most Nigerian Scammers are of the Muslim faith and do not expose their wealth. The Yahoo Yahoo Boys are a different class of criminal. Many of them are Christian (though still a small fraction of the total number of scammers). It is the Yahoo Boys that show off and flaunt their money to anyone that will listen. This is actually a part of their belief system in their invincibility.
Working through churches like this one is a way they also manipulate their local government and launder huge sums of cash. These churches play a powerful role in local politics.
What is worse, they rake in vast amounts of money from overseas donations. Maybe from your own church and its members?
EVERY ONE OF THESE PHOTOS CAME FROM PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE’S FACEBOOK PAGES:
“You shall no longer beg or struggle to make ends meet anymore.
You shall experience a miraculous level of financial increase in your life in Jesus name.
Type AMEN and Share twice quickly.”
All Photos were downloaded from Pastor E.A Adeboye Facebook pages. You can decide for yourself what they mean or represent!
 Original Facebook Page Shut Down: https://www.facebook.com/prayerstodayonline/
UPDATE: Since our exposing the original page to Facebook – the Facebook page was shut down by Facebook
However, since then, the good Pastor has dozens of Facebook Pages:
- Official Verified Page: https://www.facebook.com/PastorEAAdeboye
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/adeboyeea
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/yourneed2016
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/Pastoreaadeboyeofficial
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/Pastor-EA-Adeboye-580772561989035
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/Pastor-EA-Adeboye-123386014981934
- Another: https://www.facebook.com/Pastor-EA-Adeboye-1817943625010874
- And: https://www.facebook.com/pastoradeboyeea
YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF!
a division of SCARSSCARS SCARS - Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc. A government registered crime victims' assistance & crime prevention nonprofit organization based in Miami, Florida, U.S.A. SCARS supports the victims of scams worldwide and through its partners in more than 60 countries around the world. Incorporated in 2015, its team has 30 years of continuous experience educating and supporting scam victims. Visit www.AgainstScams.org to learn more about SCARS.™
Miami Florida U.S.A.
WESTERN UNION REPAYMENT PROGRAM NEWS
FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT THE WESTERN UNION REPAYMENT / REMISSION PROGRAM CLICK HERE – IT IS STILL OPEN FOR A PETITIONS FOR REPAYMENT
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scamsScams A Scam is a confidence trick - a crime - is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their trust through deception. Scams or confidence tricks exploit victims using their credulity, naïveté, compassion, vanity, irresponsibility, or greed and exploiting that. Researchers have defined confidence tricks as "a distinctive species of fraudulent conduct ... intending to further voluntary exchanges that are not mutually beneficial", as they "benefit con operators ('con men' - criminals) at the expense of their victims (the 'marks')". A scam is a crime even if no money was lost. & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBIFBI FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States and its principal federal law enforcement agency. Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence. A leading U.S. counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, and criminal investigative organization, the FBI has jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crimes, including financial fraud. (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
Visit our NEW Main SCARS™ News & Information Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.