Updated on by
GHANA – SMALL MIRACLES: Scammers Arrested In Ghana
26 ‘Yahoo’ Boys Including Nigerians Arrested In Ghana, Laptops And Phones Recovered
In a rare sign of prosecution in Ghana, 26 scammers / internet fraudsters popularly known as ‘Yahoo’ boys have been apprehended by the Madina Divisional Police Command on Friday in Ghana.
According to multiple online reports from Ghana, about twenty six of them including Nigerians are suspected to be engaged in cyber crime.
Since it is Ghana, details are scarce, but this was as a result of recent training by the United States Department of Justice given to Ghana’s prosecutors in a move to both professionalize them and reduce corruption.
As you can see though, these are not a part of any of the larger syndicates. These are independent low level scammers.
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
- ghana romance rip off (14)
- Jane roelke (11)
- www online dating scam of accura ghana com (10)
- love scams ghanna (6)
- New Scammers in Ghana West (5)
- news today scamers (4)
- anti- nigerian ghana (4)
- david begley facebook ghanna africa (4)
- Ghana (2)
- online dating scammer arrested (2)
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019
- SCARS Launches New Scammer Photo Website: ScamsOnline.org - November 24, 2019