GHANA – SMALL MIRACLES: Scammers Arrested In Ghana
26 ‘Yahoo’ Boys Including Nigerians Arrested In Ghana, Laptops And Phones Recovered
In a rare sign of prosecution in Ghana, 26 scammers / internet fraudsters popularly known as ‘Yahoo’ boys have been apprehended by the Madina Divisional Police Command on Friday in Ghana.
According to multiple online reports from Ghana, about twenty six of them including Nigerians are suspected to be engaged in cyber crime.
Since it is Ghana, details are scarce, but this was as a result of recent training by the United States Department of Justice given to Ghana’s prosecutors in a move to both professionalize them and reduce corruption.
As you can see though, these are not a part of any of the larger syndicates. These are independent low level scammers.
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
- ghana romance rip off (14)
- Jane roelke (11)
- www online dating scam of accura ghana com (10)
- dating and money scammer Agnes Kom from ghana (4)
- scammwes in ghana west africa scamming americans (2)
- scammers arrested (2)
- scammer arrested (2)
- boycotting in ghana africa (1)
- scammer tracked to ghana yabaleft (1)
- jave any nigerian scammers been arrested (1)
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Nigerian EFCC Nabs 32 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In One Bust – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 26, 2019
- 10 Nigerian Criminals Arrested By Italian Police – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 26, 2019
- Conman Pretended To Be Mortgage Adviser To Defraud Nurses Of £100k – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 25, 2019
- Japan – The Romance Scammer’s Heaven – A SCARS|RSN™ Guest Editorial By Catherine Saori Usui - April 25, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Too Many Facebook Groups - April 25, 2019