Updated on by
Dating Scams Affect Millions!
Dating Scams in the United States alone have affected as many as 20 Million People!
This means that one in 15 people have encountered a Romance Scammer!
With those kinds of numbers, the magnitude of Dating Scams is horrendous and far reaching. Learn the facts for yourself …
PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!
Guys, let’s deal with reality. You have spilled your very soul to some of these scammers. Yes they want your money, but they go so far beyond that. Do you think they are not also collecting information for some partners in the U.S., Canada, and Europe? They do everything possible to steal from you, including your identity.
FACT: credit cards are taken out in Westerner’s name every day. They work just as well in Ghana or Russia or the Ukraine or Nigeria or wherever, as in the U.S. or Canada or Europe. So, we recommend that YOU signup for LifeLock RIGHT NOW. Just do it while you are dating on-line! Do it now, and you can save 10% too. Protect your identity and monitor your credit score with LifeLock Ultimate, before a Nigerian or Ghanaian or Russian steals your identity and your credit!.
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Malaysia Arrests More Than 1,000 Online Scammers! - December 11, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019