Updated on by
RSN™ SCAM NEWS: Ghana Sakawa Boy Throws Money Away
Spraying Money In Public Is My Way Of Sharing My ‘Achievements’ – Money Beast Reveals
This is the story of a 17-year-old alleged ‘sakawa’ boy, Money Beast, who has been captured on camera spraying cash around to flex his financial muscle.
The video of the said ‘sakawa’ boy, which has since gone viral on social media, raised many questions as to why he was throwing money away.
The young man, affectionately called Money Beast, probably because of the way he treats money, has said that sharing money is part of his corporate social responsibilities.
According to him, he finds it necessary to share money especially with the less-privileged because it is one of the ways in which he can share his achievements with the people in his locality.
Money Beast, a Nigerian who resides in the Central Region of Ghana, is noted for always traveling in a convoy and putting smiles on people’s faces while on the road.
Some of his social media photos showed him posing with huge sums of money and a money counting machine.
Deskid Wayne and his girlfriend Emeka Okwuchukwu
- Wayne’s profile: https://www.facebook.com/deskid.wayne
- Emeka’s profile: https://www.facebook.com/mhizdeskidwayne
Living the life scamming MEN the world over – pretending to be hundreds of different porn stars living in Ghana. He is estimated to have made more than US$500,000 in two years, and has the police paid off.
Will you help us report their profiles to Facebook at least?
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
#ReportingScammers #WhereToReportScams #Anyscam #SCARS #RSN #CatchScammers #ScammerWatchLists #ArrestScammers #REPORTSCAMMERS #ANYSCAM #AVOIDSCAMS #ROMANCESCAMS #ACTAGAINSTSCAMS #NIGERIANSCAMMERS #ROMANCESCAMSNOW #SCARS #GHANASCAMMERS #FAKEPROFILES #FACEBOOKSCAMMERS #BOYCOTTAFRICANCOFFEE
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
- Deskid wayne selfie (3)
- deskid wayne profile (2)
- mhizdeskidwayne from nigeria biography (1)
- photos of deskid wayne (1)
- pictures of Deskid Wayne (1)
- were is deskid wayne staying in ghana (1)
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Advocacy: Local Law Enforcement Everywhere Needs Cybercrime Specialists On Staff – Help Stop Scams - July 15, 2019
- Lana Rhoades: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- Rachel Starr – Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Guide: Confirming Recorded Videos In Skype & Video Chats - July 13, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Complaints about Government Imposter Scams Reach Record High, According to New FTC Data [Infographic] - July 12, 2019