Scam FAQ: How To Avoid DHL / UPS Fraud
- Beware of individuals using the DHL or UPS logo in any email communication.
- Be suspicious when payment is requested by money transfer before the goods will be delivered.
- Remember that DHL and UPS do not generally get involved in directly collecting payment from customers.
- Fees associated with DHL or UPS transactions are only for shipping costs and never for other costs associated with online transactions.
- Contact DHL or UPS to confirm the authenticity of email communications received.