Scam FAQ: How To Avoid Reshipping Fraud & Scams
- Be cautious if you are asked to ship packages to an “overseas home office.”
- Be cautious when dealing with individuals outside of your own country.
- Be leery if the individual states that his country will not allow direct business shipments from the United States.
- Be wary if the “ship to” address is yours but the name on the package is not.
- Never provide your personal information to strangers in a chatroom.
- Don’t accept packages that you didn’t order.
- If you receive packages that you didn’t order, either refuse them upon delivery or contact the company where the package is from.