Scam FAQ: How To Avoid Ponzi/Pyramid Schemes & Scams
- If the “opportunity” appears too good to be true, it probably is.
- Beware of promises to make fast profits.
- Exercise diligence in selecting investments.
- Be vigilant in researching with whom you choose to invest.
- Make sure you fully understand the investment prior to investing.
- Be wary when you are required to bring in subsequent investors.
- Independently verify the legitimacy of any investment.
- Beware of references given by the promoter.