Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
Updated on by
When You Need To Talk To Someone You Need To Do It Now!
Write This Number Down: 1-800-273-8255
For The U.S. & Canada
See Below For Other Countries!
Whenever you feel like things are too much for you we want you to give them a call, or they can give you a local number.
These are people you can trust! Do not be put off – talk to someone now if you need it.
They will not judge you – they are there to listen and to help you!
List Of International Crisis Hotlines:
- Argentina: +5402234930430
- Australia: 131114
- Austria: 017133374
- Belgium: 106
- Bosnia & Herzegovina: 080 05 03 05
- Botswana: 3911270
- Brazil: 212339191
- Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
- Croatia: 014833888
- Denmark: +4570201201
- Egypt: 7621602
- Finland: 010 195 202
- France: 0145394000
- Germany: 08001810771
- Holland: 09000767
- Hong Kong: +852 2382 0000
- Hungary: 116123
- India: 8888817666
- Ireland: +4408457909090
- Italy: 800860022
- Japan: +810352869090
- Mexico: 5255102550
- New Zealand: 045861048
- Norway: +4781533300
- Philippines: 028969191
- Poland: 5270000
- Russia: 0078202577577
- Spain: 914590050
- South Africa: 0514445691
- Sweden: 46317112400
- Switzerland: 143
- United Kingdom: 08457909090
Links For More:
Our team is here to help you through your scam and recovery, but our team is not able to help in every crisis – sometimes you need to hear another person’s voice right at this moment! We are not able to provide that but these organizations can and will!
Do not be proud or ashamed. No one will judge you!
Copyright © 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- Congressman Matt Gaetz Files Criminal Referral Against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg - August 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Australia Reports Government Impersonation Scams On The Rise - July 21, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: A Cybercriminal Study – Narratives of the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Agents - July 18, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Training Course: Scammer Fake Passport Recognition - July 16, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Cybercrime – It’s Worse Than We Thought – 2020 - July 16, 2020