Updated on by
SCARS|RSN™ Stolen Identity:
Have You Seen Her?
Andy San Dimas
Adult Star & Model & Impersonation Victim
Frequently Used By Scammers To Fool Men!
You Have Probably Seen Her Photos Before!
The real Andy San Dimas is an Adult Video Star and does not live in Ghana
Andy San Dimas Is Another Scammer’s Choice Award Winner
Of course, you don’t really know Andy San Dimas, since these are stolen photos used by African Romance Scammers, but she is popular!
If you see her photos on social media or on a dating site – guess what? They are stolen photos and she is being used by Online Fraudsters & Cybercriminals!
Remember Andy San Dimas’s face for the next time you see her!
Here is a gallery of Andy San Dimas’s photos we have found used by Romance Scammers:
Do you have or have seen other photos of Andy San Dimas? Send them to us on our Report Scammer form »
Do Not Contact Her – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Her!
She Is Not Living In Ghana & The Real Person Does Not Know You!
She Does Not Want To Hear From Men Who Have Fallen In Love With Her Face!
She Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of Her Privacy And Respect
She Already Knows Her Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Impersonation Scam, Impersonation Victim, Real Name, Real Photos, Stolen Photos, Female Scammer, Fake Female, Female Scammer, Woman Scammer, Scam, Romance Scam, Identity Theft, Fake Identity, Andy San Dimas,
CHAT WITH SCARS|RSN™ – CLICK HERE
NOTICE: The above images are presented in the public interest to help prevent further unlawful use and impersonation of the real person pictured. No accusation is being made against the real person and in fact, we believe them to be completely innocent of any wrongdoing. These images have been stolen and used by criminals to defraud others.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS|RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- State of Local Cybercrime / Internet Crime Laws & Legislation in the United States - June 16, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Real Victims’ Advocacy: Australian Romance Scam Victim Yoshe Taylor Freed From Cambodian Prison! - June 9, 2019
- Why Is The Case Of Mable Dulaney So Important To Other Victims? - June 8, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ ADVOCACY: Help Us Defend A 63 Year Old Elderly Scam Victim From Spending The Rest Of Her Life In Prison! [UPDATED June 15] - June 6, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam & Scamming News: Louisiana Woman Was A Nigerian Scammer’s Mule – Arrested For Money Laundering [UPDATED] - June 6, 2019