Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
Updated on by
SCARS™ A Victim’s Story: [Video] This Valentine’s Day May You Find a Real Relationship, Not an Online “Romance Scam”
Happy Valentine’s Day – Be Safe Online Today
My name is Jane Doe. I am not dead but I almost died last year. I was a victim of a “romance scam” by a man I met on e-Harmony and who scammed me out of over $1 million last spring. I am going to tell you what happened and who I am today as a result of this financial reversal.
BE ADVISED: THERE ARE INACCURATE STATEMENTS IN THE VIDEO – SUCH AS THAT THERE ARE NO SCAM VICTIMS’ SUPPORT GROUPS – BUT THE VIDEO IS BEING PRESENTED FOR ITS OVERALL VALUE.
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Romance Scammers, Romance Scams, Love Scam, Dating Scam, False Identity, Fake Profile, Fake Soldier, Impersonation, African Scam, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Scammer Gallery, Fake Faces, Fake Female, Fake Men, AARP, eHarmony,
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Training Course: Scammer Fake Passport Recognition - July 16, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Cybercrime – It’s Worse Than We Thought – 2020 - July 16, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: A Victim’s Story Of Imprisonment By A Scammer In Nigeria - July 13, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam Alert: New Scam Targeting Teens And Young Adults - July 3, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Tip: Confrontation & The Scammer Dodge - June 27, 2020