Updated on by
Is A Country In West Africa (Scammer Central).
Its capital is Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso is a landlocked country in West Africa around 274,200 square kilometres (105,900 sq mi) in size. It is surrounded by six countries: Mali to the north; Niger to the east; Benin to the southeast; Togo and Ghana to the south; and Ivory Coast to the southwest. Its capital is Ouagadougou. As of 2014, its population is estimated at just over 17.3 million.
Formerly called the Republic of Upper Volta, the country was renamed “Burkina Faso” on 4 August 1984 by then-President Thomas Sankara. Residents of Burkina Faso are known as Burkinabè. French is an official language of government and business. Though this has not stopped a growing English Internet Scam Business from developing. However, it appears that most of their scams are directed at French speaking Europe.
Prior to the conquest of what is now Burkina Faso by the French and other colonial powers during the late 19th century the country was ruled by various ethnic groups including the Mossi kingdoms. After gaining independence from France in 1960, the country underwent many governmental changes. Today it is a semi-presidential republic. Blaise Compaoré was the most recent president and ruled the country from 1987 until he was ousted from power by the popular youth upheaval of 31 October 2014.
Known Scammer From Burkina Faso:
Scamming in Burkina Faso is relatively recent, and was introduced by Ghanaians in the last couple of years, having originally spreads to Ghana from Nigeria. Like most of Western Africa, scamming is considered an honorable profession by the local – a kind of Obama redistribution of wealth. Local authorities do almost nothing about it, since they don’t see it as a threat to their local power or national pride.
Photos From Burkina Faso:
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
- porno burkina (15)
- porno Burkina Faso (11)
- burkina faso people fake dating sites (1)
- burkina faso scam calls (1)
- scams from burkina faso (1)
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Malaysia Arrests More Than 1,000 Online Scammers! - December 11, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019