Updated on by
The RSN team covers not only an enormous amount of information but offers invaluable education regarding online scammers.
One way Information is delivered daily in concise articles that are clear, logical and effective. The integrity of this organization is superior to other scam groups.
Their teams put a lot of thought and expertise into not only the information shared but into their prompt responses to report, block and delete these manipulators. I appreciate their directness, they understand the psychosocial control the scammers have over their victims.
I read the sites daily it to stay current and to obtain new knowledge. A key benefit with their social media sites is receiving feedback. I also belong to a closed group RSN Support Group as I too was victimized and remain traumatized by a romance scam. Albeit I am recovering.
The RSN social network format gives me the confidence to share my experiences and to learn how to keep safe online.
I may not share all the personal details of being scammed with everyone I meet but I do share the knowledge I learn about these predators.
I truly hope RSN/SCARS organization continues to thrive, sharing posts, information, continued work with the federal government, sharing worldwide news articles and videos.
We must stay vigilant as the scammers adapt and become smarter every day. Awareness, reporting, and education are our only defense.
All things I wish I knew all this sooner.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Victims Are Still Victims - September 13, 2019
- General Douglas Fraser: Do You Know Him? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 8, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Guide: Safe Online Gaming For Families And Individuals - September 6, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology of Scams: How Trauma Can Impact Four Types of Memory [Infographic] - September 5, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology of Scams: Guilt vs. Shame! [Infographic] - September 4, 2019