The desperation to be loved and wanted and needed makes so many men and women fall for these scams. It is this desperation which causes intelligence, foresight, and instinct, to be taken over by a need to please, and in turn, the need to retain the object of their affection.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Start Fighting Back Smart – SCARS|RSN™ TAKE ACTION - March 24, 2019
- Phone Scammers Steal $22,500 From 80-Year-Old Tenafly Woman – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 24, 2019
- As AI Increases Its Creative Capabilities Scams Are The Inevitable Outcome – SCARS|RSN™ DEEPFAKE NEWS - March 24, 2019
- 4 Nigerians Arrested In Italy For Human Trafficking – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 24, 2019
- Revealed That Bank Scam Cases Double In Just One Year As Conmen Trick 84,000 Savers Into Handing Over £350Million – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 23, 2019