Updated on by
You are a great organization, who work very hard to support the victims of scams, to help create laws that sanction those acts. You have an international organization and good people who have the vocation or willingness to help. You have excellent material for learning, articles for information directed to the topic of the scam. Sometimes you are very hard, but I understand that you have to keep the established Rules of Conduct. Thanks to Scars and RSN.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Establishing a Task Force on Consumer & Cyber Fraud - June 18, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Regarding Transnational Criminal Organizations - June 18, 2019
- The SCARS Victims’ Assistance & Support Model - June 18, 2019
- SCARS™ Advocacy: President Donald Trump’s Executive Orders Relating To Cybercrime - June 17, 2019
- State of Local Cybercrime / Internet Crime Laws & Legislation in the United States - June 16, 2019