Updated on by
You are a great organization, who work very hard to support the victims of scams, to help create laws that sanction those acts. You have an international organization and good people who have the vocation or willingness to help. You have excellent material for learning, articles for information directed to the topic of the scam. Sometimes you are very hard, but I understand that you have to keep the established Rules of Conduct. Thanks to Scars and RSN.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Law Enforcement Action: 80 Nigerian Scammers Indicted – Actual Names Of Defendants - August 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Law Enforcement Action: The 80 Person Indictment Document - August 25, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam & Scamming News: Massive International Fraud and Money Laundering Conspiracy Detailed in Federal Grand Jury Indictment that Charges 80 Defendants - August 25, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Law Enforcement Action Against Scams: Operation WireWire - August 25, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Major Scam & Scamming News: Famous Nigerian Prince Arrested Along With A Total Of 80 Scammers With $46 Million - August 25, 2019