Updated on by
SENT FROM EMAIL: Mr.Bernard Ikoku <[email protected]>
SUBJECT: Attention My Dear,
SENT: Tue 12/30/2014 4:14 PM
SOURCE COUNTRY: United Kingdom IP: 126.96.36.199
Attention My Dear,
This is to officially inform you that your payment that was Suppose to be made payable to you from Africa has been handed over to the below security company in Dubai, U.A.E. by the Africa government due to Africa countries irregularities and inability to carry out the transaction of your fund and the kind of fraud going on here in west Africa countries. Your fund to the tune of $5,500,000 USD(Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Your payment will be made to you through A security company in DUBAI, U.A.E and You are to contact them with your personal Information so they can serve you better and urgent.
Your full name:
SECURITY COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION:
COMPANY NAME: FIRST SECURITY SERVICE.
CONTACT PERSON: ARIF SANNI.
CONTACT EMAIL:[email protected]
Note: Contact the security company with the above information for your payment and inform them of your readiness to receive your payment and they will serve you better. Will be waiting your earliest response.
SUSPICIOUS / DANGEROUS ATTACHMENT: NONE
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019
- SCARS Launches New Scammer Photo Website: ScamsOnline.org - November 24, 2019