Updated on by
TheyEven Link To Real News Articles To Support Their Scams
SENT FROM EMAIL: APEXBANK <email@example.com>
SUBJECT: Trusted Partner!
SENT: Sat 12/6/2014 2:54 AM
SENT TO: undisclosed-recipients [this means it is a spam list]
SOURCE COUNTRY: Nigeria
From: Mr.James Williams.
I,m. James Williams, a seasoned banker by profession working with reputable finance house in LONDON in Audit department and I am the chief account officer to Late Mr. Lam Kok who died in a helicopter crash in France while inspecting one of his new acquisitions.
Please follow the link to read more about his story:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25476662 (Billionaire Lam Kok feared dead after French vineyard sale)
I have the opportunity of making you the beneficiary to his deposited funds with our bank worth USD$39,000,000, Million lodged. I have all the details/required information’s to make you the beneficiary to the funds.
Get back to me if you are willing and capable to handle this transaction for more details on how to actualize this deal with me amicably, this is my private email and my contact
(3)Telephone And fax numbers.
(7)Scan international passport or Driver’s License
Mr. James Williams
SUSPICIOUS / DANGEROUS ATTACHMENT: none
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Basics: Cyberstalking - May 19, 2020
- General Paul Nakasone – Do You Know Him? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - May 18, 2020
- SCARS™ Breaking News: Nigeria Begins Repaying Victims Of Nigerian-Based Cybercrime [UPDATED] - May 18, 2020
- SCARS™ Guide: How To Spot Fake U.S. Passports [UPDATED] - May 14, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: U.S. FBI Reported Cybercrimes Passes 5 Million - May 12, 2020