Updated on by
JOINT VENTURE INVESTMENT SCAM
SENT FROM EMAIL: Benson George <[email protected]>
SUBJECT: RE: BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
SENT: Sun 2/8/2015 8:01 PM
SOURCE COUNTRY: UK Email Address / Sent From Ghana
RE: JOINT VENTURE INVESTMENT
My name is Mr.George Benson, a Ghanaian based business consultant and I have an investor who want to move funds out of our shores through your able assistance for joint venture partnership in your country.
He want these funds to be safe guided for him and his family in investment outside his native country Sierra Leone because of instability both in Government and economy here in Africa.
Do let me know if you can handle the project and Upon your indication of interest, i will furnish you with more details as the deal shall be beneficial for both parties. .
I wait your earliest response.
[notice that the date in the message body was not the same as when it was sent – they assume it would be read later]
SUSPICIOUS / DANGEROUS ATTACHMENT: no attachment
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019
- SCARS Launches New Scammer Photo Website: ScamsOnline.org - November 24, 2019