Updated on by
URGENT Email Malware Scam Alert
“Your Facebook username will be removed!”
Warning: DO NOT FORWARD THE EMAIL TO ANYONE OR OPEN THE ATTACHMENT IF YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL
SENT FROM EMAIL: Facebook <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Mikel Boyer <email@example.com>
SUBJECT: Your Facebook username will be removed! 4rsj
SENT: Wed 4/22/2015 7:40 PM
In the past days, our network was attacked so you are urged to open the attached software. It will generate a secure connection to our network so your pc can be secure.
Facebook is attempting to reach all our members immediately but our emailing abilities are moderate. Our company would be very thankful if you will send the attached utility to your contacts and family as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: you can only use the utility by using a Microsoft OS
SUSPICIOUS / DANGEROUS ATTACHMENT: 77tess.zip (123 KB)
We also invite you to share your thoughts on our Facebook Community »
What SCARS Visitors Were Looking For?
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Alert: New Scam Targeting Teens And Young Adults - July 3, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Tip: Confrontation & The Scammer Dodge - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam News: Another Scammer Kingpin Arrested In India - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Urban Legends: Do Something Useful With Their Lives! - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam News: Major Nigerian Scammer Cartel Shutdown In Dubai [UPDATED] - June 26, 2020