Updated on by
Advance Fee 419 Money Scam
SENT FROM EMAIL: EDE UMUHU <[email protected]>
SENT: Wed 2/11/2015 4:49 PM
SOURCE COUNTRY: Nigeria
I am Barrister EDE UMUHU, I contacted you about of $2.800,000.00 left in the bank account of my late client which You have the same last name with and you fit in as his next of kin that is why i contacted you and he was from your country. The bank is trying to confiscate his money. Let us work together and share this money 40% for you and 40% for me while the left 20% will be sent to charity homes.
Make sure you reply me through this email ([email protected])
Barrister EDE UMUHU.
SUSPICIOUS / DANGEROUS ATTACHMENT: None
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Reciprocity Rule & Scams - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fighting Cybercriminals In A Connected Future World - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Australian Bushfires and Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Screen Time, Sleep Deprivation, and Romance Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS Announcement - January 4, 2020