Updated on by
Why Do They?
Because People Are Dumb
The simple answer is that they know that if they sprinkle in a little truth, we will jump right in.
So why bother presenting the following?
Because, for those who are victims of Dating Scams and similar frauds, understanding the methods and processes of the scammers can actually help you heal. It can help demystify the process of how you were scammed, and you can learn that even though you are a victim, it was not totally your fault. These are professionals, and have had the benefit of thousands of rehearsals to get it right – as stupid as they seem – there are still willing victims out there, and they are finding them every day.
So, know your enemy, and you can learn about yourself too. In the process move past, and use what you have learned to fight back – help us Identify & Expose Scammers!
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Malaysia Arrests More Than 1,000 Online Scammers! - December 11, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019