Why Do They?
Because People Are Dumb
The simple answer is that they know that if they sprinkle in a little truth, we will jump right in.
So why bother presenting the following?
Because, for those who are victims of Dating Scams and similar frauds, understanding the methods and processes of the scammers can actually help you heal. It can help demystify the process of how you were scammed, and you can learn that even though you are a victim, it was not totally your fault. These are professionals, and have had the benefit of thousands of rehearsals to get it right – as stupid as they seem – there are still willing victims out there, and they are finding them every day.
So, know your enemy, and you can learn about yourself too. In the process move past, and use what you have learned to fight back – help us Identify & Expose Scammers!
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: New “Brushing” Parcel Scam - August 11, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: Nigerian EFCC Collapses Without Director Magu! - August 10, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Ghana Scammer Study – Rationalizing Online Romance Fraud - August 10, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: INTERPOL Report Shows Alarming Rate Of Cyberattacks During COVID-19 - August 8, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: The Young Nigerian & West African Women Scammers - August 7, 2020