Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
SCARS™ SCAM NEWS: When Love Becomes A Nightmare
Online Dating Scams – Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Watch Out For These Scams Or It May Happen To You
The embrace of online dating services, such as dating apps or virtual places to meet people, is a phenomenon that has occurred worldwide. According to GlobalWebindex, in Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region, apps and dating sites are accepted between about 45%, while in the United States and Europe the figure is about 28%.
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
Finding love through online dating has become hugely popular but that popularity has attracted miscreants who view it as an opportunity to scam people.
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Romance Scammers, Romance Scams, Love Scam, Dating Scam, False Identity, Fake Profile, Fake Soldier, Impersonation, African Scam, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Scammer Gallery, Fake Faces, Fake Female, Fake Men,
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS 3 Steps For New Scam Victims - August 4, 2020
- SCARS™ Support: U.K. Victims Compensation - August 4, 2020
- SCARS™ Research: Socio-Economic Theory of Nigerian Cybercriminals - August 4, 2020
- Congressman Matt Gaetz Files Criminal Referral Against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg - August 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Australia Reports Government Impersonation Scams On The Rise - July 21, 2020