Updated on by
What Do Victims Believe?
When Asked If They Believe They Were Scammed By The Actual Person In The Photo?
88% understood they were scammed by a Fake Identity, that the photo was stolen and used by scammers.
12% did not understand this.
This Matters Because It Shows That 12% Do Not Understand How Scams Work & Obsess On The Face In The Photo!
They believe they were scammed by the ACTUAL PERSON in the photo!
These are also the victims that have the hardest time getting over their scam and recovering.
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fake Checks Scams - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: 2019 Internet Crime Report Released - February 13, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Definition: EXTORTION - February 1, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Tax Identity Thieves And IRS Imposters Are Ready For Tax Season - January 28, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Insight: Cybercrime Is Big Business! - January 28, 2020